You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Nanosphere® fabric for water resistant, breathable performance
- Dual draft tubes prevent loss of heat when coupled with a Groundsheet
- Drawstring at the top of the bag
- Compatible with the Condor Groundsheet and most 25" to 26" wide sleeping pads
- Optional zip on groundsheet & hoods available (sold separately)
- Two-way separating zippers
- Stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||64" / 64" / 64"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 26.0 oz / 736 g
Long 27.6 oz / 784 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Packed Size||7" x 14" | 17L|
|Average Weight||Reg 3 lb 0 oz / 1344 g
Long 3 lb 2 oz / 1426 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Schoeller Nanosphere®|
|Temperature Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC|
|Zip Side||Either Side|
Customer Reviews (3)
- Excellent bag all aroundReview by Bill
- I bought a Condor Nano 20 with 4 oz overfill for a trip to the Himalayas last fall. We camped in tents at 12,500+ ft altitude in 30 degree F or below temps. Wearing only a wool base layer, I was quite comfortable in this bag. Plenty of room to move around, high quality materials, light weight, and packs down quite small for it's size. It was the perfect bag for me on this trip. Kudos to Feathered Friends for still making a high quality rectangular bag that's comfortable to sleep in. (Posted on 1/10/2017)
- Best Couples Sleep SystemReview by Cassie
This is the best sleep system I've had. It's even more comfortable than an air mattress. My husband and I got a nice set for car camping but this light weight is even better.
We primarily three season camp and I wish we had got the 30. The 20 is a bit too warm for summer. Fall and spring sleeping with long underwear is good. My husband also produces a lot of BTUs but I'm always cold.
We got the hoods and the ground sheet as well and we use them with two Exped pads.
It's probably more weight than we would normally carry individually but it's comfortable enough that I'm willing to go out more than I have in the past.
Highly recommended. (Posted on 2/5/2016)
- Ideal bag for twoReview by Garrett
- I've owned a Condor for years and its been my go-to bag for many a night spent in the back of my Westy. I recently picked up a couple NeoAir Camper pads and a groundsheet and my wife and I had the most comfortable sleep we can remember. The combo fit perfectly in our BD Lighthouse tent and was incredibly spacious (and warm) for two. We probably could have shaved a few ounces carrying our mummy bags and 3/4 pads but I guarantee we wouldn't have slept nearly as well and after all, isn't that the point. This is a great summer option for two. (Posted on 8/13/2013)