You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 850+ fill power premium European white goose down
- Ethically sourced and trackable goose down
- Single ply, evenly woven cambric cotton ticking assures the tightest weave for a soft hand and superior performance
- Double stitched, piped edge
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen and King
- Filled and finished in Seattle, USA of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
|Dimensions||Twin 68" x 88" | Full 80" x 88" | Queen 90" x 98" | King 107" x 98" | California King 116" x 98"|
|Fabric||400 thread-count single-ply cambric cotton|
|Fill Power||850+ European Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Twin 18 oz
Full 22 oz
Queen 29 oz
King 32 oz
California King 39 oz
|Country of Origin||Filled & finished in Seattle, USA|
Customer Reviews (3)
- Great fluffy comforterReview by Jay
I just got this in full size with the duvet with the ties .
Great construction and very fluffy and warm. The 850 down is very light weight much lighter than the synthetic I had before and much warmer. Seems like it works well if you keep your room temp below 71 and maybe best around 69 f. If it's above 72 in the room it can get a little too warm.
Overall top quality construction and very luxurious it is expensive but well worth it.
(Posted on 3/29/2017)
- A cloud that keeps you warmReview by Ralf
We got two twin size Bavarian Medium 850 Down Comforters and used it for about 2 weeks. We live in Boston and sleep temperature wise in Winter typically in the low 60s. The first observation compared to our old comforters was how light they are. It feels like a light cloud that keeps you warm without making you sweaty - unbelievable. Give the comforters a week or so before they show their full performance, it seems the down needs a bit of time to fully fluff up.
We do not want to miss these comforters, they really improved our quality of comfort and sleep. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, A+. Top however you rate. (Posted on 1/8/2017)
- Better than expectedReview by Grace
- I've had the comforter for 3 months now and I can confidently say it really is amazing. It is incredibly light and warm. Driving home from work on a cold day I find myself excited to get home and sunggle in my bed. I have found that any temp in the house above 68 degrees and I will wake up in a sweat, so just keep in mind what the temp is like in your house throughout the year. I tend to over analyze any big purchase reading all sorts of reviews (and comments of the reviews) and I have found myself extremely happy with my comforter. (Posted on 12/26/2016)