You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 850+ fill power premium Hungarian white goose down
- Single ply, evenly woven cambric Egyptian cotton ticking assures the tightest weave for a soft hand and superior performance
- Double stitched, piped edge
- Available in Standard, Queen and King
- Filled & finished in Seattle, USA
- Certified Hypoallergenic
|Dimensions||Standard 20" x 26" | Queen 20" x 30" | King 20" x 36"|
|Fabric||400 thread-count single-ply cambric Egyptian cotton|
|Fill Power||850+ European Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Standard 17 oz<br>Queen 19 oz<br>King 23 oz|
|Country of Origin||Filled & finished in Seattle, USA|
Customer Reviews (2)
- Best Sleep of my LifeReview by William
I've always been a toss and turner. I've tried a few pillows, never wanting to spend more than $100 on one, but I decided, they weren't working so let's see what an expensive pillow is like.
This pillow is the ideal firmness, every time I lay on it I am instantly comfortable. I sleep on my side and stomach. After a few nights it gets compact. All you need to do is give it some punches and it fluffs right back up! Seriously, this pillow is fantastic. Other down pillows just disappear under me, not this one. I bought queen size. (Posted on 4/6/2015)
- Very Nice; Feathered Friends qualityReview by Michael
I've been using this pillow for two weeks now and it is just right for a sleeping pillow. I've owned a number of Feathered Friends Jackets and Bags, and I was excited to be able to support the company and buy a pillow made in Seattle.
Note that these pillows do smell like down pillows; they are not as scent-less as the ultra-high-end where the down is washed a bunch of times. It would be nice if Feathered Friends laundered these 2 or 3 times before shipping.
Highly recommended. (Posted on 8/31/2014)