You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Full-length center zip allows the Flicker to function as a fully unzipped quilt
- Bottom drawcord creates a footbox for colder conditions
- Draft collar with two easily accessible drawcords
- Continuous baffles let you position the down where you need it
- Crossover zipper design provides the heat retention of a draft tube without the added weight or bulk
- Pertex® Endurance® UL water-resistant/breathable laminate shell with DWR
- Low weight & bulk YKK #4 fully separating zipper
- Small webbing loops for use as a hammock underquilt
- Stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
- Quilt: 6' 6" / 198 cm
- Sleeping Bag: 6' 0" / 183 cm
- Quilt: 7' 0" / 213 cm
- Sleeping Bag: 6' 6" / 198 cm
When choosing a size for the Flicker, keep in mind that the overall length as a quilt is 78” for Regular, and 84" as a Long, but when converted to a center-zip sleeping bag with the footbox cinched, you lose approximately 6” of usable length.
While the regular length is designed to fit persons up to 6 foot, if you’re at the top end of the height recommendation and plan on using this primarily as a center zip bag you should consider the next length up.
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||62" / 48" / 39"|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg: 8.4 oz / 238 g
Long: 8.7 oz / 248 g
|Lining Fabric||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Packed Size||7" x 10" | 5L|
|Average Weight||Reg: 1 lb 4 oz / 564 g
Long: 1 lb 5 oz / 595 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Endurance UL|
|Temperature Rating||40ºF / 4.4ºC|
Customer Reviews (2)
- One of those treasured pieces of gearReview by b
Purchased for a 10 day fall trip, was unsure about temperature needs vs. weight vs. traditional bag vs. quilt. Couldn't have been happier with how this turned out. Outstanding design and manufacture. Love the lack of a hood.
Warm night? Unzip it and you won't totally melt down. Cold night? Zip and snap and synch up, wear a hat, snug as a bug in a rug. Slept comfortably on a 30 degree night with just one layer of long underwear. Small enough that you don't mind taking it for sunrise viewing missions, and large enough unzipped to make for good couch surfing (or mid-fall, too soon/lazy to dig out the winter bedding) bedding.
Just a well made and exceptionally versatile piece of gear that makes me smile every time I pack or unpack it. Cannot recommend it highly enough. (Posted on 12/6/2016)
- great bag- five starsReview by steve
- This a great bag! I sleep warm and this bag fills my summer needs, have not zipped it up yet. At home I use it as a comforter- super light, warm. a very versatile bag. On the trail, packs small and warmth to weight ratio is exceptional. Excellent construction as expected from FF. (Posted on 2/2/2016)