Jobs with Feathered Friends
January 16, 2017
Shipping and Customer Service Position Posting
Feathered Friends, a premier down products manufacturer, is hiring a shipper and customer service representative to join the team at our Seattle factory. We are looking for a smart, detail-oriented, and dedicated person to perform a variety of shipping, invoicing, and customer service tasks.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and precisely
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of commercial shipping methods and procedures, or demonstrated ability to quickly learn new procedures
- Proficiency using computer systems
- Accuracy and accountability
- Prepare products for shipment by determining most economical and efficient shipping method; selecting appropriate shipping container; and professionally packing products.
- Deliver products from factory to retail store daily Monday-Friday.
- Tag, vouch, and invoice products
- Track items sent to factory for washing and repair; notify customers of receipt and respond to customer inquiries.
- Follow established company policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Conditions of Employment
Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record. Candidate will be required to furnish driving record prior to employment.
Position is located in a factory that manufactures down products. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for periods of time.
Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm. Some flexibility required occasionally. May require seasonal overtime.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference “shipping position” in subject.