You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Full-length center zip allows the Flicker to function as a fully unzipped quilt
- Bottom drawcord creates a footbox for colder conditions
- Draft collar with two easily accessible drawcords
- Continuous baffles let you position the down where you need it
- Crossover zipper design provides the heat retention of a draft tube without the added weight or bulk
- Lightweight, water-resistant Schoeller Nanosphere® shell fabric
- Low weight & bulk YKK #4 fully separating zipper
- Small webbing loops for use as a hammock underquilt
- Stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
- Quilt: 6' 6" / 198 cm
- Sleeping Bag: 6' 0" / 183 cm
- Quilt: 7' 0" / 213 cm
- Sleeping Bag: 6' 6" / 198 cm
When choosing a size for the Flicker, keep in mind that the overall length as a quilt is 78” for Regular, and 84" as a Long, but when converted to a center-zip sleeping bag with the footbox cinched, you lose approximately 6” of usable length.
While the regular length is designed to fit persons up to 6 foot, if you’re at the top end of the height recommendation and plan on using this primarily as a center zip bag you should consider the next length up.
|Dimensions||67" / 55" / 40"|
|Temperature Rating||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Schoeller Nanosphere®|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg: 12.6 oz / 356 g
Long 13.05 oz / 370 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Reg: 1 lb. 10 oz.
Long:1 lb. 11 oz