You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Carbon Fiber insole drastically reduces the weight while still providing support and rigidity for technical terrain
- NAG last - a lower-volume alpine fit (by Scarpa standards) for a precise, responsive fit
- Stretch GORE-TEX® tongue closure reduces bulk and improves fit
- ACTIVimpact Technology construction absorbs negative impact, leading to decreasing the energy used while on the move
- Innovative polyurethane ribbing - RIBS - injected in to the elastic fabric for impressive pressure distribution across the foot
Scarpa products can only be shipped within the United States. Thanks for the understanding!
|Crampon Compatibility||Step-In (automatic)<br>Hybrid (Semi-automatic)|
|Insulation Type||GORE-TEX® – Insulated Comfort and Stretch|
|Outer Material||Nylon L-Tech & Lorica®|
|Outsole||Vibram® Mulaz S|
|Warranty||1 Year<br><a href="https://www.scarpa.com/warranty-repairs" target="_blank">See Details</a>|
|Average Weight||1lb 9oz / 708g (each)|