You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
|Floor Area||21.5 ft² / 2.0 m²|
|Dimensions||87 in x 42 in / 220 cm x 105 cm|
|Floor Material||70D Triple-Coated Waterproof Nylon|
|Fly Material||Kerlon 1200|
|Max Height||38 in / 95 cm|
|Inner Tent Material||30D Ripstop Nylon w/DWR|
|Minimum Weight||4 lb 7 oz / 2.0 kg|
|Average Packed Weight||5 lb 5 oz / 2.4 kg|
|Pole Type||9.25mm DAC NSL Featherlite|
|No. of Doors||1|
|No. of Poles||3|
|Vestibule Area||6.8 ft² / 0.6 m²|
|No. of Vestibules||1|