You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
|Floor Area||35.5 ft² / 3.2 m²|
|Dimensions||93 in x 55 in / 235 cm x 140 cm|
|Floor Material||70D Triple-Coated Waterproof Nylon|
|Fly Material||Kerlon 1200|
|Max Height||40 in / 100 cm|
|Inner Tent Material||30D Ripstop Nylon w/DWR|
|Minimum Weight||5 lb 15 oz / 2.7 kg|
|Average Packed Weight||6 lb 13 oz / 3.1 kg|
|Pole Type||9.25mm DAC NSL Featherlite|
|No. of Doors||1|
|No. of Poles||3|
|Vestibule Area||13 ft² / 1.2 m²|
|No. of Vestibules||1|