You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and extended vestibule afford easy access and maximum storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
|Floor Area||36.6 ft² / 3.4 m²|
|Dimensions||87 in x 64 in / 220 cm x 160 cm|
|Floor Material||70D Triple-Coated Waterproof Nylon|
|Fly Material||Kerlon 1800|
|Max Height||42 in / 105 cm|
|Inner Tent Material||40D Ripstop Nylon|
|Minimum Weight||7 lb 4 oz / 3.3 kg|
|Average Packed Weight||8 lb 13 oz / 4.0 kg|
|Pole Type||10.25mm DAC NSL Featherlite|
|No. of Doors||1|
|No. of Poles||3|
|Vestibule Area||30.1 ft² / 2.8 m²|
|No. of Vestibules||1|