You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A single entrance and extended vestibule afford easy access and maximum storage space, but keep the weight very low.
|Floor Area||36.6 ft² / 3.4 m²|
|Dimensions||87 in x 64 in / 220 cm x 160 cm|
|Floor Material||70D Triple-Coated Waterproof Nylon|
|Fly Material||Kerlon 1200|
|Max Height||42 in / 105 cm|
|Inner Tent Material||30D Ripstop Nylon w/DWR|
|Minimum Weight||5 lb 12 oz / 2.6 kg|
|Average Packed Weight||6 lb 13 oz / 3.1 kg|
|Pole Type||9.25mm DAC NSL Featherlite|
|No. of Doors||1|
|No. of Poles||3|
|Vestibule Area||29.1 ft² / 2.7 m²|
|No. of Vestibules||1|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Fantastic home away from homeReview by Jeff Coon
FF recommended Hilleberg and after putting up a Nallo 3GT with heavy mitts on in the store we were sold. Have had ours 4 years now, and is our primary tent when on snow, while rando touring, skiing volcanoes, climbing. Have had in 50mph+ sustained winds multiple times -- never any trouble. Confident camping on ridgelines w/o shelter is nice flexibility. With extended vestibule you've got enough storage for a lot of gear; trade-off is the tent footprint is large. But worth it.
Will probably only buy Hilleberg tents in the future.
Also take with us when we just want a large place to (Posted on 12/3/2013)