You have no items in your shopping cart.
When you need a pack built specifically for technical alpine climbing or fast and light outings, the Speed is the way to go.
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading, with removable, floating top pocket, skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Slightly thicker padding and larger hipbelt than Speed 40 for added support
- Micro ice-tool PickPockets, three-point haul system, and ladder-lock crampon straps
- Removable, padded hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Hydration compatible
|Activity||Mountaineering, Rock Climbing|
|Pack Body Material||210d nailhead, reinforced with 420d welded for abrasion|
|Features||Micro ice-tool PickPockets<br>Three-point haul system<br>Ladder-lock crampon straps<br>Tuck-away rope strap|
|Frame Type||Rigid Frame|
|Volume (L)||S: 53 L (3,234 cu in)<br>M: 55 L (3,356 cu in)<br>L: 57 L (3,487 cu in)|
|Waist Belt||Removable padded hipbelt|
|Average Weight||S: 2 lb 11 oz / 1240g<br>M: 2 lb 12 oz / 1260g<br>L: 2 lb 13 oz / 1280g|