You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Molded grip provides even greater comfort with a more ergonomically shaped handle. TThe bi-material handle includes a rubber over molded grip, increasing the comfort and grip in wet or icy conditions.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Ergonomic trigger allows one-handed installation and removal
- Mono-frame construction eliminates weaknesses and keeps the ascender lightweight and durable for years of use
- The two attachment points allow for different uses (e.g. self- belaying, hauling systems, etc.)
- Anodized frames are color coded for easy identification (black -left / gray -right)
- Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far, helping to keep the rope captured for added safety
- 1 cm secondary hole at the bottom will accommodate a screw link for attaching aiders, slings, etc.
Note: Climbing hardware cannot be returned or exchanged
|Material||Aluminum frame<br>Chrome-plated steel cam<br>Rubber over molded plastic grip<br>Nylon catch|
|Nonreturnable||This item cannot be returned or exchanged|
|Rope compatibility||Single ropes between 8 and 13 mm|