You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season construction: outer tent walls do not extend to the ground and mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Dome construction with two main crossing poles is an excellent choice for tough pitching conditions
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
|Floor Area||31.2 ft² / 2.9m²|
|Floor Material||50D Triple-Coated Waterproof Nylon|
|Fly Material||Kerlon 1000|
|Max Height||38 in / 95 cm|
|Inner Tent Material||20D Ripstop Nylon|
|Minimum Weight||3 lbs 15 oz/ 1.8 kg|
|Average Packed Weight||4 lb 10 oz / 2.1 kg|
|Pole Type||9mm DAC NSL Featherlite|
|No. of Doors||2|
|No. of Poles||2 cross + 2 roof|
|Vestibule Area||11.8 ft²/ 1.1 m²|
|No. of Vestibules||2|