You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
|Floor Area||35.5 ft² / 3.2 m²|
|Dimensions||91 in x 56 in / 230 cm x 140 cm|
|Floor Material||70D Triple-Coated Waterproof Nylon|
|Fly Material||Kerlon 1800|
|Max Height||44 in / 110 cm|
|Inner Tent Material||40D Ripstop Nylon|
|Minimum Weight||7 lb 8 oz / 3.4 kg|
|Average Packed Weight||8 lb 13 oz / 4.0 kg|
|Pole Type||10.25mm DAC NSL Featherlite|
|No. of Doors||2|
|No. of Poles||3|
|Vestibule Area||2 x 9.7 ft² / 2 x 0.9 m²|
|No. of Vestibules||2|