- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Top-stitch construction ideally suited to our ultralight fabrics
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 13.6 oz / 385 g
Long 14.2 oz / 402 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Manufactured in the USA from imported materials|
|Packed Size||7" x 12"|
|Average Weight||Reg 1 lb 12 oz / 784 g
Long 1 lb 13 oz / 826 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Schoeller Nanosphere®|
|Temperature Rating||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Nice Lightweight Sleeping BagReview by Erik
I bought this for my son with the idea of him using it on camping trips in mild weather. Instead, it saw its first use at a resident soccer camp.
Although the dorms had beds (naturally), but they didn't provide linens for the soccer campers. Rather than trying to stuff a sheet and a blanket into his carry-on bag, we packed the Osprey. It didn't take up much room at all, and allowed him to fit everything else he needed without compromise or much effort.
When he came home, we hung it up to air it out (it didn't really need it, but it is a good habit), and after a couple of days, we gave it the once over and put it back in the storage bag (not the stuff sack).
We own two Feathered Friends sleeping bags, and will be buying a couple more over the next few months. Great product. Very satisfied! (Posted on 8/21/2013)