- Speed lacing and waterproof TZIP® zipper allow for high performance and hassle-free use
- Custom thermo-moldable liner for maximum performance and warmth
- Advanced lightweight midsole construction provides maximum shock absorption and sensitivity
- Step-In (automatic) and Hybrid (Semi-automatic) crampon compatible
- Burly Cordura® outers have insulating closed-cell foam and heat reflecting aluminum for paramount heat retention
- Well suited for high Himalaya climbs, polar expeditions, Denali and Mt. Logan climbs
We recommend sizing up to one size for high-altitude mountaineering boots.
Looking for a particular size or need sizing assistance? Please feel free to Contact Us!
Scarpa products can only be shipped within the United States. Thanks for the understanding!
|Crampon Compatibility||Step-In (automatic)<br>Hybrid (Semi-automatic)|
|Insulation Type||Insulated closed cell foam with heat-reflective aluminum<br>Thermo-Moldable liner|
|Outer Material||K-Tech with Cordura® (with closed cell foam insulation and heat-reflective aluminum)|
|Removable Liner||Yes: Thermo-Moldable liner|
|Warranty||1 Year<br><a href="https://www.scarpa.com/warranty-repairs" target="_blank">See Details</a>|
|Average Weight||2lb 15oz / 1330g (each, size 42)|