- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Top-stitch construction ideally suited to our ultralight fabrics
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 16.8 oz / 476 g <br >Long 17.5 oz / 496 g|
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Packed Size||7" x 12" | 9L|
|Average Weight||Reg 1 lb 15 oz / 875 g <br >Long 2 lb 1 oz / 920 g|
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Schoeller Nanosphere®|
|Temperature Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC|
Customer Reviews (1)
- AwesomeReview by Brody
Super comfy, super warm, super bag.
Hood is a little strange but it still keeps the cold out.
Thanks guys. (Posted on 2/17/2015)