- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper and eliminates the need for a stiff or heavy fabric layer that can interfere with the draft tube seal
- #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Top-stitch construction ideally suited to our ultralight fabrics
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 16.8 oz / 476 g <br >Long 17.5 oz / 496 g|
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Packed Size||7" x 12" | 9L|
|Average Weight||Reg 1 lb 15 oz / 875 g <br >Long 2 lb 1 oz / 920 g|
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Schoeller Nanosphere®|
|Temperature Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC|
Customer Reviews (2)
- Worth every penny!Review by Paul
- I've owned my Swallow for over 20 years. Used extensively. Backpacking / back country skiing / or watching TV. It's a wonderful bag. I feel it's far warmer than the 20 degree rating. No quality problems with seams, zippers, etc. People are amazed at how small it stuffs. Keep them clean and they will be long lived. I would have no reservations in purchasing another one if needed. (Posted on 8/17/2016)
- AwesomeReview by Brody
Super comfy, super warm, super bag.
Hood is a little strange but it still keeps the cold out.
Thanks guys. (Posted on 2/17/2015)