You have no items in your shopping cart.
- No zipper to conserve weight and bulk
- Drawcord on open end to cinch off apertures
- Designed to be worn with a down jacket for upper-body warmth
- Differential fills - lower half is filled to 25ºF / -4ºC while the top half is filled to 45ºF / 7ºC
- Stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
|Dimensions||64" / 48" / 38"|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||62" 8.0 oz / 227 g
68" 8.7 oz / 247 g
74" 9.4 oz / 267 g
|Lining Fabric||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Country of Origin||Manufactured in the USA from imported materials|
|Packed Size||7" x 10"|
|Average Weight||62" 14.4 oz / 408 g
68" 15.5 oz / 441 g
74" 16.7 oz / 474 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Endurance UL|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Does exactly what it's supposed to do.Review by Vern
The Vireo UL does exactly what it's supposed to do - keep you warm in moderate temperatures when combined with other warm clothing.
Last year I used this bag extensively around the Canadian Rockies including 2 nights on an icefield - http://www.explor8ion.com/climbs/brazeau.html. This bag is so light and packs so small you don't know it's there, which is the entire point! I combined it with a NeaAir XLite sleeping pad and only wished I'd brought my 800 fill down jacket, which I forgot since it was mid summer.
I like the Vireo so much, I just ordered a Snowbunting bag for winter use. (Posted on 3/4/2016)