A very unique midweight softshell jacket from Patagonia. Made with a lightweight 4-way stretch polyester double-weave fabric that combines a more durable outside face with a gridded/voided next-to-skin low-profile fleece-like inside for comfort, warmth, and breathability. The most popular women's shoftshell jacket at our Seattle retail store.
- Midweight soft-handed double-weave fabric. 92% polyester (69% recycled), 8% spandex, 5.2 oz/yd²
- Alpine helmet-combatible 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor
- 2 high handwarmer pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Snag-resistant low-bulk stretch knit cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- 12.9 oz