** With winter around the corner, our production of Bavarian Summer-Weight comforters is on hold. Sign up to be notified when they are available in 2022! **
Our Summer-weight Bavarian is ideal for those looking for a lightweight option in warmer summer climates, or for the really warm sleepers out there.
Summer-weight vs our other popular Bavarian comforters
- Compared to our other Bavarian comforters, the summer-weight has less down insulating it and, because of this, we use a smaller square grid so the down is evenly distributed.
700+ Fill Power vs 850+ Fill Power
- It's all about quality. 700 fill power is excellent, while 850 fill power is for those looking for the highest quality we offer.
- 700+ or 850+ fill power European white goose down
- Ethically sourced and trackable goose down
- Single ply, evenly woven cambric cotton ticking assures the tightest weave for a soft hand and superior performance
- Double stitched, piped edge
- Sewn-in fabric loops on each corner allow you to attach a duvet cover with ties
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Certified Standard 100, Class II by OEKO-TEX®
- Filled and finished in Seattle, USA of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
|Dimensions||Twin 68" x 88"
Full 80" x 88"
Queen 90" x 98"
King 107" x 98"
California King 98" x 116"
|Fabric||400 thread-count single-ply cambric cotton|
|Fill Power||700+ or 850+ European Goose Down|
|Origin||Filled and finished in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Fill/Total Weight||Twin 11/46 oz
Full 13/53 oz
Queen 16/66 oz
King 19/78 oz
California King 21/85 oz