At long last: our Bavarian Summer-weight down comforter is now available!
Our Summer-weight Bavarian is ideal for those looking for a lightweight option in warmer summer climates, or for the really warm sleepers out there.
Summer-weight vs our other popular Bavarian comforters
- Compared to our other Bavarian comforters, the summer-weight has less down insulating it and, because of this, we use a smaller square grid so the down is evenly distributed.
700+ Fill Power vs 850+ Fill Power
- It's all about quality. 700 fill power is excellent, while 850 fill power is for those looking for the highest quality we offer.
- 700+ or 850+ fill power European white goose down
- Ethically sourced and trackable goose down
- Single ply, evenly woven cambric cotton ticking assures the tightest weave for a soft hand and superior performance
- Double stitched, piped edge
- Sewn-in fabric loops on each corner allow you to attach a duvet cover with ties
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Filled and finished in Seattle, USA of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
|Dimensions||Twin 68" x 88"
Full 80" x 88"
Queen 90" x 98"
King 107" x 98"
California King 98" x 116"
|Fabric||400 thread-count single-ply cambric cotton|
|Fill Power||700+ or 850+ European Goose Down|
|Origin||Filled and finished in Seattle, USA|
|Fill Weight||Twin 11.1 oz | 315 g
Full 12.7 oz | 360 g
Queen 15.9 oz | 450 g
King 19.4 oz | 550 g
California King 21.2 oz | 600 g