That large parka or down sleeping bag could use a little packability nudge and protection, and the Sea to Summit eVent Compression Sack offers both. The air permeable but waterproof eVent bottom of the compression sack pushes out air as you compress the sack, making the process easier. And since the eVent Compression Sack has waterproof seams and a roll top, you can keep any spilled water bottles or river fording accidents from soaking your gear and spoiling your trip.
- Waterproof, air permeable eVent bottom fabric allows air to escape while packing
- Compression lid and straps
- Pull handle on bottom
- Double stitched and sealed waterproof seams
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- 6L: Min Volume: 2 liters | Max Volume: 6 liters
- 10L: Min Volume: 3.3 liters | Max Volume: 10 liters
- 14L: Min Volume: 4.5 liters | Max Volume: 14 liters
- 20L: Min Volume: 6.7 liters | Max Volume: 20 liters
- 30L: Min Volume: 10 liters | Max Volume: 30 liters
Note: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle. This compression sack is not intended for situations where the sack will be submerged under water.
|Material||70D Nylon body and lid | eVent waterproof fabric bottom|
|Average Weight||6L: 3.7 oz / 107 g | 10L: 4.5 oz / 129 g | 14L: 5.2 oz / 148 g | 20L: 5.9 oz / 168 g | 30L: 7.4 oz / 210 g|