For a minimal pack size and maximum performance, our NeoAir XLite offers the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 4.2 value, allowing users to camp comfortably year-round.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
|Weight (Standard)||8 oz||12oz||12 oz||1 lb||15 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||230 g
||340 g||340 g
|Width (Standard)||20 in||20 in||20 in||25 in||25 in|
|Width (Metric)||51 cm||51 cm||51 cm||64 cm||64 cm|
|Length (Standard)||47 in||66 in||72 in||77 in||72 in|
|Length (Metric)||119 cm||168 cm||183 cm||196 cm||183 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||6.4 cm||6.4 cm||6.4 cm||6.4 cm||6.4 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||9 in x 3.5 in||9 in x 4.1 in||9 in x 4.1 in||11 in x 4.6 in||11 in x 4.6 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||23 cm x 9 cm||23 cm x 10 cm||23 cm x 10 cm||28 cm x 12 cm||28 cm x 12 cm|