The ultimate versatile lightweight softshell jacket from Outdoor Research, and a staff favorite. This piece should go with you just about everywhere on just about every trip. Perfect for when you need something more than just a t-shirt. If it's too warm, then just a t-shirt will do! Wind resistant and highly breathable, this jacket is the perfect weight for most of your hiking, climbing, and ski touring outings. It's also an extremely comfortable item for wearing around town.
- 90D Stretch Woven Body and Hood: 86% nylon (46% Recycled), 14% spandex
- 120D Cordura® Stretch Woven Shoulders and Lower Sleeves: 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Double Drawcord Fully Adjustable Hood. Fits Over Climbing Helmet. Stowe Feature.
- Single Separating Front Zipper
- YKK® DWR-Treated Zippers
- 2 Zippered Hand Pockets
- Zippered Outside Chest Pocket
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Key Clip
- Carabiner Loop
- Elastic Drawcord Hem with Low-Profile Cordlocks
- Low-Pro™ Binding Cuffs
- UPF 50+
- 13.9 oz (394 g)