This new Shadow Insulated Hoodie from Outdoor Research is their most comfortable and versatile do-anything synthetic insulated puffy jacket. The shell and lining fabrics as well as the insulation are all made with stretchy materials for the ultimate in freedom of motion and comfort. The outer shell fabric has a matte finish and a much softer feel than the typical loud shiny fabrics found in most puffy jackets, and is also wind and water resistant. Great for hiking, showshoeing, alpine climbing, and cold weather skiing. Wear this as your outer layer or as a mid-layer underneath a rain shell in cold wet conditions. Made with a significant portion of recycled materials and some renewable plant-based fabric, this will soon become your favorite synthetic puffy jacket to wear in cooler conditions both in the mountains and around the neighborhood.
- 20D Stretch Woven Shell and Lining Fabric. 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex. Bluesign® approved.
- VerticalX ECO SR™ 60 g/m² Synthetic Insulation made with 55% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 35% Sorona® Plant-Based Fabric, and 10% Polyester.
- Stretchy Shell, Lining Fabric, and Insulation
- Adjustable Insulated Hood
- Zippered Hand Warmer Pockets
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Low-Pro Binding Elastic Cuffs
- Thumb Loops
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- 16.7 oz (473 g)