Industry standard high altitude and extreme cold weather waterpoof GORE-TEX® mittens from Outdoor Research. Feature packed with an extreme attention to detail, versions of these mittens have been around for decades, and have stood the test of time.
- 40D GORE-TEX® 2.5L 100% ripstop nylon waterpoof/breathable fully seam-taped shell
- Pittards® Armortan® water resistant leather shell palm with Kevlar® stitching
- Outer shell combines 170 g/m² Primaloft® Gold insulation on the back of the hand and is fully lined with highloft Moonlite Pile™ fleece.
- Elasticized wrist on shell
- SuperCinch Guantlet™ with single-handed leather reinforced drawcord adjustment
- Pre-curved box construction
- 3-panel thumb
- Removable liner with 100% ripstop nylon shell incorporating 340 g/m² Primaloft® Gold insulation on the back of the hand and is also fully lined with highloft Moonlite Pile™ fleece containing a heat pack pocket
- 2 pieces of velcro in cuffs secure liner to the shell
- Liner has velcro adjustable tab to adjust cuff volume
- AlpenGrip tabs at fingertips and thumb on liner prevent slippage
- Removable leashes
- Pull-on loops
- Glove clips / carabiners loops
- 11.8 oz