One of our most popular winter bags year after year, the Snowbunting is a favorite in the Cascades when the snow starts to fall and the skis come out, and it is a top choice for Nepal treks and those looking to stay warm on Mt. Rainier during any season. Lightweight, minimal pack size and the flexibility of continuous baffles allow the Snowbunting to also transition into the warmer months.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable.
Outside Magazine named the Snowbunting to their Best of Winter Camping!
- Mummy shape (average width) with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable laminate shell with DWR
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Continuous baffles let you position the down where you need it
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of insulation around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends standard-width mummy sleeping bags are ideal for most people - a balance of space without too much excess.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||60" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 25.3 oz / 717 g
Long 26.6 oz / 754 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Reg 2 lb 13 oz / 1276 g
Long 2 lb 15 oz / 1355 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Shield EX waterproof/breathable|
|Temperature Rating||0ºF / -17.7ºC|