It’s finally here; a wide version of our best-selling Flicker sleeping bag. The quilt-style Flicker was created to balance comfort and versatility without compromising on weight. Since production began it has become a favorite of thru-hikers and ultralight hikers. Unzipped, it can be a large quilt on warmer nights and the wide version can more easily cover two adults when needed. On cooler nights, cinch the footbox tight and zip the bag to transform it into a full center-zip mummy sleeping bag.
Available in the uber-popular 20 Degree option, as well as 30 Degree and 40 Degree.
UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance® 10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
- Full-length center zip allows the Flicker to function as a fully unzipped quilt
- Bottom drawcord creates a footbox for colder conditions
- Draft collar with two easily accessible drawcords
- Continuous baffles let you position the down where you need it
- Crossover zipper design provides the heat retention of a draft tube without the added weight or bulk
- Low weight, low bulk YKK #4 fully separating zipper
- Small webbing loops for use as a hammock underquilt
- Stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||67" / 55" / 40"|
|Shell Fabric||Pertex® Endurance® UL|
|Lining Fabric||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC||30ºF / -1.1ºC||40ºF / 4.4ºC|
Reg: 15.98oz / 453g
Long: 16.8oz / 477g
Reg 12.6oz / 356g
Long 13.05oz / 370g
Reg 9.1 oz / 259 g
Long 9.6 oz / 273 g
Reg 27 oz / 767g.
Long 28.5 oz / 810g
Reg 23.6 oz / 670g
Long 24.9 oz / 708g
Reg 19.7 oz / 561g
Long 20.9oz / 593g