The widest of our mummy sleeping bags, the Swift is a favorite among those looking to add a few extra inches around the chest while retaining the efficiency of a classic mummy shape. Filled with premium 900+ fill power goose down that is ethically sourced and traceable, the Swift packs down efficiently so it can easily accompany you on all of your adventures.
Available in 20 Degree and 30 Degree options.
Looking for the Kestrel 30? You're in the right place! The Kestrel 30 has been renamed the Swift 30.
Our YF line of sleeping bags feature a lightweight, 100% nylon Pertex® Quantum® shell that uses yarns with unique Y-shaped filaments to create a fabric with increased downproofing and water beading properties, even after years of use and washing.
YF: YFuse. Pertex Quantum® 20 denier mini-ripstop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Mummy shape (wider width) with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||64" / 58" / 40"|
|Shell Fabric||Pertex® YFuse®|
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 20 denier nylon taffeta|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Reg 18.8 oz / 533 g
Long 19.7 oz / 558
Reg 15.7 oz / 445 g
Long 16.4 oz / 465 g
Reg 31 oz / 877 g
Long 33 oz / 928 g
Reg 28 oz / 789 g
Long 29oz / 835g