*Sleeping bags may take up to two weeks to ship. Please check our Shipping Info page for more details. Thanks!*
The Peregine is the widest of our -25 bags, ideal for larger builds or anyone looking to fill their bag with extra clothing. In conjunction with our down parkas and pants, the Peregrine can easily push beyond the -25 rating; perfect for alpine style expeditions in extremely harsh conditions.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable coating.
- Mummy shape (wider width) with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Side-block baffles maintain a 60:40 top to bottom insulation distribution
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of down around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Large side walls ensure even insulation all around
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper
- Tuck-stitch construction hides the baffle threads and prevents moisture from wicking through to the inside
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
The Feathered Friends Peregrine is made with our wide mummy sleeping bag shape, featuring more space throughout, especially in the shoulders. This is perfect for those with broader builds, or those preferring to stash a lot of gear inside the bag during an expedition.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Ideal Sleeper Height||
Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm
Long 6' 6" / 198 cm
|Dimensions||64" shoulder / 58" hip / 40" footbox|
|Zipper||Left Side, YKK #5|
||Pertex® Shield EX (waterproof, breathable)|
|Lining||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||-25ºF / -31.67ºC|
Reg 2 lb 5.4 oz / 1059 g
Long 2 lb 7.6 oz / 1122 g
Reg 3 lb 14.4 oz / 1768 g
Long 4 lb 2.6 oz / 1887 g
Amazing Service and Product!
First, FF worked hard to get me this item EARLY after I called because of a time constraint. Amazing work! Second, the quality is incomparable to any other piece of gear I have. Very well made and super warm. Thanks from a very happy customer.
Quality item, roomy and never disappointed with Feathered Friends!
Comfort and warmth at it's best
This is the best extreme cold temp bag I have ever had !
Excellent. Very quick postage, quality item.
Exceptional warmth on the coldest night of the year!
This bag is everything I wanted it to be and performed just as advertised on a winter ascent of Katahdin on the coldest day of the winter thus far! This was the single most crucial part of my kit for tackling that trip living the lean to life. Temps at Chimney dipped to -30 ambient and yet I had one of my best nights of sleep in the backcountry. I told the team at FF when I needed it by and they met the deadline, couldn't be happier with their customer service. Can't wait to use it again in the Whites in a couple weeks..