The Snow Goose is the world’s premier high altitude expedition sleeping bag. This model shares many design elements with the warmer Snowy Owl but delivers superb warmth at a lighter weight. We eliminated the second (inside) zipper and scaled back the hood and shoulder regions, but retained the efficient contoured shape that keeps full loft of the 900+ fill down around the head for maximum warmth.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable.
Ideal for: High-Altitude Expeditions, Frigid Winter Camping, Polar Trips
- Expedition Mummy shape with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable laminate shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Side-block baffles maintain a 60:40 top to bottom insulation distribution
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of down around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Large side walls ensure even insulation all around
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper
- Tuck-stitch construction hides the baffle threads and prevents moisture from wicking through to the inside
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
The Feathered Friends Snow Goose features our most voluminous mummy shape, accommodating warm down garment layers in the most extreme environments.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
Fits up to 6' 6" | 198 cm
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|Dimensions||64" / 60" / 39"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Reg 42.7 oz / 1,211 g
Long 45 oz / 1,276 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Reg 4 lb 3 oz / 1,896 g
Long 4 lb 7 oz / 2,015 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Shield EX waterproof/breathable|
|Temperature Rating||-40ºF / -40ºC|