We listened to our female customers and designed the Murre specifically to address the most common concerns. The shoulder girth was pulled in while we increased the volume through the elbows and chest. A number of our testers preferred to pull one knee up while they slept so we added extra volume through the lower taper. We also upped the insulation in the footbox and chest to create the warmest of our 0 degree bags. Overall, the Murre has become exceptionally popular for winter camping and spring ascents in the Cascades.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable.
- Mummy shape with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable laminate shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Continuous baffles let you position the down where you need it
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of insulation around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Tuck-stitch construction hides the baffle threads and prevents moisture from wicking through to the inside
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends Women's mummy sleeping bags are build a bit more trim around the shoulders, but more space in the waist and hips.
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Small 5' 3" / 160 cm | Med 5' 9" / 175 cm|
|Dimensions||54" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Small 23.4 oz / 663 g
Med 25.5 oz / 723 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Small 2 lb 10 oz / 1,191 g
Med 2 lb 13 oz / 1,276 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Shield EX waterproof/breathable|
|Temperature Rating||0ºF / -17.7ºC|