Lightweight versatile hybrid-style climbing harness from Camp, that combines a padded waistbelt with non-padded leg loops that are constructed of wide webbing. This hybrid style harness is lighter and more compact that a fully padded harness, and is also more comfortable than an ultralight webbing harness when the harness is weighted while rappelling or during an unexpected crevasse fall. Designed for basic mountaineering, alpinism, and ski mountaineering. (This style of harness is also not nearly as convenient for full-on nature calls as ones with more completely removable and adjustable leg loop designs.)
- Wide waistbelt with 3mm integrated padding and a single steel auto-locking buckle with webbing release tab.
- Wide webbing leg loops with steel auto-locking buckles and webbing release tabs.
- 3 gear loops: One on each side, and one in the back
- 6 integrated slots for Hub racking carabiners for carrying ice screws and tools, or to rig additional gear loops
- Adjustable elastic riser straps in back connect to the waistbelt with a single quick-release buckle.
- 9.2 oz (260 g)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE