This new Beta LT Jacket is the best full-featured all around lightweight waterproof/breathable 3-Layer GORE-TEX shell jacket from Arc'teryx. The perfect balance of lightweight, simplicity, and functionality for the average person that wants one lightweight rain jacket jacket to do everything from hiking, climbing, skiing, and mountaineering. This will also become your go to jacket when the weather turns nasty around town. Made with bluesign® approved lightweight 3-Layer GORE-TEX® fabric throughout. Features include a helmet-compatible fully adjustable hood, WaterTight™ full length front zipper, pit zips, hand warmer pockets, dual lower hem adjusters, die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters, and a brushed microsuede chin guard.
- N40d 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric with DWR Finish and Tricot Backer Technology
- Full Seam-Taped
- WaterTight™ Full Length Front Zip
- 2 Hand Warmer Pockets with WaterTight™ Zippers and RS™ (Rain Shield) Zipper Sliders
- Pit Zips for Ventilation
- Helmet-Compatible Fully Adjustable StormHood™ with Laminated Brim
- Integrated Tall Collar
- Anatomical Patterning
- Die-cut Velcro® Cuff Adjusters
- Chin Guard with Brushed Microsuede
- Drop Hem with Dual Adjustable Hem Drawcord
- Laminated High Strength Hanger Loop
- 13.9 oz (395 g)
Please Note: More exclusive inventory of this item is available for in-person in-store purchases only at our Feathered Friends Retail Store in Downtown Seattle.