A premium midweight stretch woven softshell pant from Arc'teryx made with durable nylon on the outside, and a comfortable, warmer, moisture wicking polyester fiber woven on the inside. Perfect for all of your cooler weather alpine hiking, climbing, and mountaineering when a lightweight softshell pant just isn't quite warm enough. Newly updated with an improved cuff for mountaineering boots and a retractable lace hook.
- Burly™ Double Weave stretch woven softshell fabric with 4-way stretch. 46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane. 8.11 oz/yd². DWR Finish.
- Adjustable Integrated Webbing Belt
- Soft Chamois Lined Waist
- Zippered Fly with Snap Closure
- 2 Zippered Hand Pockets
- Thigh Pocket with Laminated Zipper
- Reinforced Seamless Insteps
- Stretch Pant Cuffs with Adjustable Drawcords and Lace Hooks
- Articulated Knees
- Gusseted Crotch
- Straight Leg
- Moisture and Wind Resistant
- Highly Durable
- 17.1 oz (484 g)