This is the best value in a GORE-TEX® Jacket from Arc'teryx. This Zeta SL Jacket still includes great basic functional features like an adjustable hood with a laminated brim, WaterTight™ front zipper, microsuede chin guard, die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters, hand warmer pockets with WaterTight™ zippers, and an adjustable drawcorded drop hem. The new 2L GORE-TEX® PACLITE® Plus fabric eliminates the inner laminate fabric used in traditional 3L GORE-TEX® and reduces weight, decreases water absorption, increases breathability, and speeds drying time while improving the next-to-skin comfort. This lightweight rain jacket strikes a great balance between being more durable than ultralight jackets while being a lot lighter and more packable than heavyweight mountaineering and ski jackets.
- N40R 2L GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric with PACLITE® Plus technology.
- Taped Seams
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- WaterTight™ Front Zipper
- Low-Profile StormHood™ with laminated brim and Halo Adjuster (not helmet compatible)
- Brushed Microsuede Chin Guard
- Two Hand Warmer Pockets with WaterTight™ Zippers
- Laminated High Strength Hanger Loop
- Drop Back Hem with Adjustable Drawcord
- Die-cut Velcro® Cuff Adjusters
- Trim Fit
- 9.5 oz (270 g)