The Feathered Friends women’s bags share a few things in common: reduced girth at the shoulders, a wider cut through the chest and elbows and increased overall fill. The result is a bag designed from the ground up to fit the female form and address lower sleeping temperatures. Like the Widgeon, the Arctic Finch is a go-to bag for cold weather activities from winter mountaineering in the Cascades to Himalayan ascents and snow camping.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable coating.
- Mummy shape with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of insulation around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Tuck-stitch construction hides the baffle threads and prevents moisture from wicking through to the inside
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends Women's mummy sleeping bags are build a bit more trim around the shoulders, but more space in the waist and hips.
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
Small 5' 3" / 160 cm
Med 5' 9" / 175 cm
|Dimensions||54" shoulder / 56" hip / 38" footbox|
|Zipper||Right Side, YKK #5|
|Shell||Pertex® Shield EX (waterproof, breathable)|
|Lining||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||-10ºF / -23.3ºC|
Small 1 lb 14 oz / 850 g
Med 1 lb 15.6 oz / 896 g
Small 3 lb 2.2 oz / 1423 g
Med 3 lb 6 oz / 1532 g