The Feathered Friends women’s bags share a few things in common: reduced girth at the shoulders, a wider cut through the chest and elbows and increased overall fill. The result is a bag designed from the ground up to fit the female form and address lower sleeping temperatures. Like the Widgeon, the Arctic Finch is a go-to bag for cold weather activities from winter mountaineering in the Cascades to Himalayan ascents and snow camping.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable.
- Mummy shape with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable laminate shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of insulation around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Tuck-stitch construction hides the baffle threads and prevents moisture from wicking through to the inside
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
Feathered Friends Women's mummy sleeping bags are build a bit more trim around the shoulders, but more space in the waist and hips.
Have questions on sizing? Feel free to Contact Us - We're happy to help!
|Length||Small 5' 3" / 160 cm | Med 5' 9" / 175 cm|
|Dimensions||54" / 56" / 38"|
|Fill Power||900+ Goose Down|
|Fill Weight||Small 29.9 oz / 850 g
Med 31.6 oz / 896 g
|Lining Fabric||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Average Weight||Small 3lb 2 oz / 1,423 g
Med 3 lb 6 oz / 1,532 g
|Sleeping Bag Shell Fabric||Pertex® Shield EX waterproof/breathable|
|Temperature Rating||-10ºF / -23.3ºC|