This AIARE avalanche research education field book is a useful backcountry decision-making guide that is often recommended or required in many avalanche safety courses. The pages are waterproof and designed to be used with a pencil. Includes AIARE information and tools. Record trip plans, field observations, and snow profile information to aid in informed backcountry decision-making. Meets the American Avalanche Association standards.
- Waterproof Avalanche Safety Field Book
- Developed by the American Institute for Avalanche Research and Education (AIARE)
- Meets the American Avalanche Association (AAA) standards.
- AIARE Communication Checklist
- AIARE Decision Making Framework
- AIARE Observations Reference
- 50 Waterproof Format Pages designed to be used with a pencil
- Dimensions: 7 in x 4.5 in (17.5 cm x 11.5 cm)
- 3.2 oz (90 g)