** We are continuously crafting more Bavarian Summer-Weight comforters. If the size and fill that you're looking for is unavailable, use the "Notify Me When Available" button and we'll notify you when they are back in stock. Thanks! **
Our Summer-weight Bavarian is ideal for those looking for a lightweight option in warmer summer climates, or for the really warm sleepers out there.
Summer-weight vs our other popular Bavarian comforters
- Compared to our other Bavarian comforters, the summer-weight has less down insulating it and, because of this, we use a smaller square grid so the down is evenly distributed.
700+ Fill Power vs 850+ Fill Power
- It's all about quality. 700 fill power is excellent, while 850 fill power is for those looking for the highest quality we offer.
- 700+ or 850+ fill power European white goose down
- Ethically sourced and trackable goose down
- Single ply, evenly woven cambric cotton ticking assures the tightest weave for a soft hand and superior performance
- Double stitched, piped edge
- Sewn-in fabric loops on each corner allow you to attach a duvet cover with ties
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Certified Standard 100, Class II by OEKO-TEX®
- Filled and finished in Seattle, USA of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
|Dimensions||Twin 68" x 88"
Full 80" x 88"
Queen 90" x 98"
King 107" x 98"
California King 98" x 116"
|Fabric||400 thread-count single-ply cambric cotton|
|Fill Power||700+ or 850+ European Goose Down|
|Origin||Filled and finished in Seattle, USA|
|Fill/Total Weight||Twin 11/46 oz
Full 13/53 oz
Queen 16/66 oz
King 19/78 oz
California King 21/85 oz