Semi-auto version of the XLC Nanotech. Features the same lightweight materials and construction as the hyperlight XLC crampons with the addition of innovative Sandvik Nanoflex steel reinforcements on the front points for increased durability, strength, and penetration on hard ice. The semi-automatic binding is designed for a secure fit on most semi-rigid mountaineering boots.
- Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- CC4u wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Weight: 678 g, 23.9 oz
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE