The roomier and burlier expedition version of the industry standard of gaiters from Outdoor Research. Larger circumference to accommodate cold weather and high altitude double mountaineering boots with more bulky clothing layers. Entire inner leg is Cordura®. With a micro adjustable wide velcro front closure and an easily adjustable burly instep strap, these are designed to quickly adjust for a trim and variable close fit as clothing layers and needs change.
- 70D 3-Layer GORE-TEX® 100% nylon leg panel.
- 1000D 2L woven Cordura® 100% nylon inner leg panel
- 1000D 2L woven Cordura® 100% nylon foot panel lined with packcloth
- BioThane® instep strap is very durable
- Wide hook/loop front closure
- Adjustable volume to accommodate plastic and other double-boot style mountaineering boots as well as larger volume single boots
- Double stitched front closure
- Reinforced boot lace hooks
- Adjustable velcro cinch top closure
- 12.1 oz (343 g)