UL: Ultralight. Pertex® Endurance® 10 denier water-resistant/breathable fabric.
"The Feathered Friends Egret UL 20 knocks its competitors off their pedestals easily"
- Mummy shape with #5 YKK two-way, separating zipper with locking sliders
- Passive collar provides an extra cushion of down around your neck to trap the heat
- Trapezoidal footbox allows your feet to fall in a natural pose without compressing the sides
- Continuous baffles let you position the insulation where you need it
- 3D contoured hood opens wide for warm nights and cinches tight when the temps start to drop
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
|Ideal Sleeper Height||Small 5' 3" / 160 cm
Med 5' 9" / 175 cm
|Dimensions||54" shoulder / 56" hip / 38" footbox|
|Shell||Pertex® Endurance® UL|
|Lining||Flite 15 denier ripstop nylon|
|Fill Power||950+ Goose Down|
|Origin||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|Temp Rating||20ºF / -6.67ºC||30ºF / -1.1ºC|
Small 1 lb 0.3 oz / 463 g
Med 1 lb 1.3 oz / 491 g
Small 13.3 oz / 376 g
Med 14 oz / 396 g
Small 1 lb 9.6 oz / 726 g
Med 1 lb 11.2 oz / 771 g
Small 1 lb 7.5 oz / 667 g
Med 1 lb 8.8 oz / 704 g
Egret Ultra light womens
Great. Pros: very warm and good width for side sleepers Cons: Zipper is a little stiff and does move easily. Should have a cord tied on the inside zipper as well as the outside. Tough to get in bag... I will probably get compression straps to pack it smaller.
Just the best.
I love the warmth to weight ratio of this bag for hiking in the Yukon where late summer temperatures can drop below freezing.
Post holiday cocoon
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter. A few days after Christmas we found ourselves without heat for four days and she was so happy to be able to cocoon herself in and be warm!
Cozy and light
Have used this for one trip thus far but love that it is so light but feels sturdy. The bag is very warm - but easy to leave unzipped and be comfortable through the night. I bought the purple color and love it. My one worry is what happens if it gets grungy? So, thus far, I have used it with a liner.
Egret UL 20 Womens Sleeping Bag
I run very cold, and this bag kept me warm with no issues. Worth every penny.