This cutting-edge industry-leading waterproof GORE-TEX® jacket from Outdoor Research contains panels of amazingly stretchy GORE-TEX® fabric like you have never seen before. You have to feel it and stretch it to believe it. The rest of the jacket is made with 70-denier 3-layer GORE-TEX® C-Knit Technology that gives the jacket a slightly more supple feel and nicer hand than most other versions of GORE-TEX® fabrics of this thickness without sacrificing durability. This is an all-around waterproof shell jacket made for the hardcore do-everything outdoor adventure seeker. The best of the best from Outdoor Research.
- 100% nylon 70D main face fabric with GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable 3-layer fabric C-Knit technology.
- Strategically placed GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable 2-layer fabric with Stretch Technology panels, 37% nylon / 44% polyester / 19% elastane
- Fully seam-taped
- YKK® Aquaguard® zippers
- YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon zippers
- 2-way double separating main front zipper
- Full adjustable helmet compatible wide-brimmed hood
- TorsoFlow™ venting from pit to bottom hem
- Zippered outside chest pocket with Internal Media Pocket
- Internal zipperd chest pocket
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 internal Shove-It™ pockets
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- 20.7 oz (587 g)