This softshell mountaineering pant from Mammut is the culmination of decades of refinement of their original climbing pant that created this category and has defined it ever since. All of our climbing store staff were drooling over these pants when they first got to see them and try them on. These pants achieve the perfect balance between being light weight, functional, and durable, while achieving a fit and feel that provides unmatched comfort and freedom of movement for a wide range climbing and many other outdoor activities through a broad range of temperatures and activity levels. The stretchy fabric uses a double weave construction that weaves Nylon on the outside for a smooth surface that sheds snow and light precipitation, increases abrasion resistance, and layers well under a shell. Polyester is woven into the inside for next-to-skin comfort, moisture management, and just a little bit of extra warmth. A small percentage of Spandex is woven throughout to give you the stretch that you need for unrestricted range of motion while hiking and climbing. If you only want to own one softshell pant to use for a variety of activities, then you would be hard-pressed to make a better choice than to purchase a pair of these.
- Schoeller® Double Weave Stretch Woven Softshell Fabric with Ecorepel® Bio
- Outside: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- Inside: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Breathable, Stretchy, and Wind Resistant
- Waistband with integrated highly adjustable belt with unique low-profile low-bulk climbing harness compatible multi-fit snap-button side adjuster tabs
- Slightly raised rear waistband with perforations for added breathability and quick-drying.
- Unique Silicone 3D print abrasion resistant applications in high wear areas
- 2 climbing harness compatible front zippered pockets
- Zippered pocket on leg
- Leg cuffs designed for optimal fit over mountaineering boots with adjustable width, anti-slip print grip, and stowable attachment hooks.
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- 365 g