Industry standard high altitude and extreme cold weather waterpoof GORE-TEX® mittens from Outdoor Research. Feature packed with an extreme attention to detail, versions of these mittens have been around for decades, and have stood the test of time.
- 40D GORE-TEX® 2.5L 100% ripstop nylon waterpoof/breathable fully seam-taped shell
- Pittards® Armortan® water resistant leather shell palm with Kevlar® stitching
- Outer shell combines 170 g/m² Primaloft® Gold insulation on the back of the hand and is fully lined with highloft Moonlite Pile™ fleece.
- Elasticized wrist on shell
- SuperCinch Guantlet™ with single-handed leather reinforced drawcord adjustment
- Pre-curved box construction
- 3-panel thumb
- Removable liner with 100% ripstop nylon shell incorporating 340 g/m² Primaloft® Gold insulation on the back of the hand and is also fully lined with highloft Moonlite Pile™ fleece containing a heat pack pocket
- 2 pieces of velcro in cuffs secure liner to the shell
- Liner has velcro adjustable tab to adjust cuff volume
- AlpenGrip tabs at fingertips and thumb on liner prevent slippage
- Removable leashes
- Pull-on loops
- Glove clips / carabiners loops
- 12.8 oz
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.