One of the most versatile and popular GORE-TEX® alpine mountaineering gloves from Outdoor Research. A 3-in-one style glove with removable lines. Use the shell and liner together for maximum warmth, or use just the shells or just the liners by themselves for the ultimate in versatility.
- Shell is a 100% nylon oxford/dobby mix.
- GORE-TEX® lining insert
- Alpengrip® synthetic palm for superior moisture resistance over leather
- Outer shell lining combines polyester tricot in the palm and a warmer polyester Moonlight Pile Fleece on the back of the hand
- Elasticized wrist on shell
- SuperCinch Guantlet™ with a single-handed drawcord adjustment
- Pre-curved construction
- Removable liner is 95% polyester and 5% spandex with a heat pack pocket on the back of the hand
- 2 pieces of velcro in cuffs secure liner to the shell
- Silicone grip on palm and fingers of removable fleece liner
- Removable leashes
- Pull-on loops
- Glove clips / carabiners loops
- 7.8 oz