A hybrid balaclava from Outdoor Research combining GORE® WINDSTOPPER® microfleece with Polartec® Wind Pro® ear panels for maximum protection in cold windy weather conditions. A good balaclava is one of the best pieces of emergency gear you can bring on your mountain adventures, since you can loose a lot of heat through the head and neck areas. Some of the most bang for your buck, and the greatest warmth-to-weight ratio of almost any item in your pack.
- GORE TEX INFINIUM™ 3L with WINDSTOPPER® 2-way stretch 100% polyester microfleece fabric main body.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® 4-way stretch wind resistant ear panels for better hearing ability. 90% polyester, 10% spandex hard face finish with soft fleece backer for next-to-ear comfort.
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- Nose vent
- Mesh breathing port at mouth
- 3 sizes available for a more precise fit.
- 2.4 oz
** Final Sale: Sorry, due to COVID-19 we do not accept returns or exchanges on masks, neck gaiters, or face coverings. **