The lightest weight and most breathable softshell climbing pant for women that we sell in our Seattle mountaineering store. This is a well thought out women's specific all-around lightweight pant this is still packed with great features, like a wide low-profile waistband that is elasticized and contoured for maximum comfort and function when worn with a backpack, or climbing harness, or both. You might buy it for some active outdoor adventure, but then have it turn into one of your favorite things to also wear around town and at home.
- Lightweight 4-way stretch woven fabric. 4.1 oz 90 denier 87% recycled polyester / 13% elastane.
- DWR finish for water repellencey
- Wide, low-profile, elasticized and contoured waistband
- 2 comfortable low-profile drop-in front hand pockets with mesh bags and 2 similar rear pockets.
- Zippered thigh pocket on right is harness friendly
- Tapered lower leg and adjustable cuff with mini shock cord and cord lock
- Athletic fit, but slightly loose for the ultimate in freedom of movement while helping to protect you from minor abrasion from the rock
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 7.9oz (224 g)