A lightweight value-oriented 3-layer waterproof breathable rain shell jacket from Patagonia. The best price available from any competing brand for a 3-layer laminated shell of this level of design, features, and materials. This jacket is a lot more durable than 2 and 2 & 1/2-layer counterparts from other competing brands at the same price level, which do not have the additional fabric laminated on the inside of the jacket to protect the actual waterproof membrane from abrasion. A rain jacket that works, and one that will last you through lots of use without breaking the bank.
- 3-Layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard Shell
- 100% Recycled Nylon ripstop face fabric. 3.3oz 50d ECONYL®
- Polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content
- Tricot backer fabric laminated inside
- Seam taped
- Two-way-adjustable hood that rolls down and stows with a laminated visor.
- Microfleece-lined neck
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Pit zips
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Jacket stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-off loop
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 12.5 oz (354g)