These amazing Wind Shield Pants from Patagonia are hybrid softshell pants utilizing stretchy windproof softshell fabric with strategically placed breathable fabric panels in the waistband, side panels, and lower-back legs. Great for cool weather hiking, trail running, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ski touring, and more.
- 4.2-oz 100% Polyester Interlock-Knit Face Fabric Bonded to a Capilene® Cool Lightweight 100% Polyester Backing. (50% Recycled Polyester)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellency) on Face Fabric
- 6.8-oz 68% Recycled Nylon, 15% Polyester, 17% Spandex Jersey Fabric Side Panels with a Microterry Back and 4-Way Stretch.
- Soft Stretchy Waistband with External Drawcord
- Zippered Leg Cuffs with Stretch-Woven Gussets
- 2 Drop-in Side Pockets
- Reflective Logo on Front Left Thigh
- Reflective Tape on Side Calf
- HeiQ® Fresh Durable Odor Control
- miDori™ bioSoft for added Wicking and Softness
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- 9.3 oz (264 g)